- Likes Takeo
- Send to kill Nikolia
- had a friend called peter who commited suiside
- Loves M16
- Dempsey and Polonsky from Call of Duty World at War share the same player model.
- Dempsey uses the same first person character model in Black Ops as Mason in the mission Payback.
- Dempsey hates Doctor Richtofen, who in turn hates him as well, similar to Nikolai and Takeo .
- Dempsey seems to disrespect Nikolai Belinski, however he doesn't seem to actually hate him.
- In the Original Characters Trapped easter egg, Dempsey and Nikolai appear to be drunk together, demonstrating how Dempsey doesn't actually hate him.
- Dempsey treats Takeo Masaki with much respect, but Takeo does not seem to return the same feeling.
- .Dempsey often calls the Wunderwaffe DG-2 the “Wonder Waffle". This was also a nickname by the allies in WW2 for the German "wonder weapon" (Which has sparked a trend among the community, who often do the same).
- Rarely, while using the Pack-a-Punch machine, Dempsey will sing the jingle for Juggernog.
- Dempsey was featured in Treyarch's Shi No Numa example map.
- By the time of Kino der Toten, Dempsey has grown a small beard, and by the time of Ascension he is covered in dirt and blood. This blood is gone in Shangri-La and Moon.
- In a file on the computer terminal, it says that part of Dr. Maxis' super-soldier experiments were Dempsey, Nikolai, and Takeo.
- When Pack-a-Punching a weapon on Ascension, he may say, "Richtofen... I don't like him. I think I saw him before Shi No Numa but... I can't quite remember. In fact, I can't remember much at all before then." referring to Richtofen having his memory wiped
- .Along with Takeo Masaki, Nikolai Belinski and Edward Richtofen, he is found in Call of the Dead involved in the easter egg.
- In Call of Duty: World at War, the player who is Dempsey will always be the host of the game, while in Call of Duty: Black Ops, it's randomized. Additionally, if the player is playing on Shi No Numa or Der Riese on Solo in World at War, they will always be Dempsey.
- Dempsey's favorite Perk-a-Cola is Juggernog and his least favorite is Quick Revive.
- Dempsey has a young five year old child.
- On the Wii version of Kino Der Toten, the first person model for any of the characters being played as will be Dempsey's.
Corporal Tank Dempsey is an American soldier who fought in the United States Marine Corps, and is a playable character in Zombies. His player indicator color is white.
A Few Sayings Edit
- The only thing better than an M16 is two M16`s
- Need some money for that hottness